Monday, 14 December 2009

Moths have more sense

The trap was out on Friday night and Saturday night and absolutely nothing captured. Didly squat - nil -zilch. I suppose a positive outcome was that updating the log was fairly painless and I didn't have to worry too much about misidentifying species.. However, with my science head on, it is better to seek and not find rather than not seek at all.

However, not all bad news, I did buy a max min digital thermometer from B&Q (DIY store):
Digital Thermometer Link

At least I now officially know it was cold, the temperature bottomed out at
-1.8C and was only +1.5C at 10:00 on Sunday Morning.

The thermometer is located on a North facing wall on my workshop at about 1.7 high, just under the eaves.. Something else to record..

On a more positive note, I have now uploaded all my Moth photos to the web site. I apologise in advance as many should be hidden from public scrutiny..

They are located here:

Natural History Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment